Update date:2017-11-11 Browse：1628
Shearing machine is on the movement of the blade and fixed blade, adopt reasonable blade clearance, for a variety of the thickness of the sheet metal shear, separate the sheet according to the size of the required fracture.
The working principle of the shears and the structure of the cutting board are used to cut the blank of the edge of the line. The shear process should ensure the straightness of the shear surface of shearing materials and reduce the distortion of the plates to obtain high quality workpieces.
The shearing machine is one kind of forging machinery, the main function is the metal processing industry.
The products are widely applicable to: light industry, aviation, ship, metallurgy, instruments, electrical appliances, stainless steel products, steel structure construction and decoration industries
Safe operation procedure of shearing machine:
1. Wear tight protective clothing before operation and tighten the cuff. The hem of the coat should not be opened, and no clothes should be worn at the machine tool, or clothing or clothing should be placed on the body to prevent the machine from wound. You must wear a helmet, a braid should be put into the cap, no skirt, slippers.
2. This machine operator must be familiar with the main structure, performance and usage of the shears.
3, this machine is suitable for cutting the thickness of the material for machine ratings of all kinds of steel plate, copper plate, aluminum plate and non-metallic sheet material, and must be no hard marks, welding slag, slag, weld material, do not allow the ultra thickness.
4. Usage of this machine tool:
A, adjust the clearance of the blade according to the thickness of the cut material.
B. Adjust the mold or fixture according to the width of the cut material.
C. Before operation, 1-3 air travel should be done before the shearing can be carried out.
5. If the machine is not running properly, it should be cut off immediately.
6. When adjusting the machine tool, it is necessary to cut off the power supply and move the workpiece, and pay attention to the safety of the hand.
7. The various parts of the machine should always be lubricated, and each shift shall be filled with lubricating oil once by the operator, and the lubricating oil of the rolling bearing area shall be filled every half year by the mechanic.